360 Internship (Summer 2018) Colliers International | Wisconsin and Inland Companies
We are looking for five outstanding college students to join our team during the summer of 2018 as members of our 360 Internship program. This is an outstanding opportunity to put into practice the principals and concepts you’ve learned in the classroom while working side by side with the best and brightest minds in real estate.
A 360 Intern will collaborate with internal stakeholders across the entire Inland family of companies in one of five disciplines – brokerage, real estate research, investment sales, property management, and construction project management. No matter which discipline you select, you’ll have access to the entire company through collaboration days and job shadowing. As a result, you’ll gain firsthand insight into the other disciplines as well.
At Inland, we believe culture is what truly makes us unique, so we are not only seeking candidates with the right professional goals, but also individuals who align with our core values.
Who We Are:
Inland Companies and Colliers International | Wisconsin is the largest full-service real estate firm in Wisconsin with expertise in Commercial Real Estate Brokerage, Property Management, Investment Services, Real Estate Development, and Construction.
Our company is built on the virtue of INTEGRITY and is based on three principles.
- We desire to be challenged, love the pursuit and are determined to win.
- We commit to being our best.
- We are enterprising. We imagine, create and innovate.
- We put others first – our team mates and our clients.
- We value EQ over IQ.
- We operate on trust, not fear.
- We love what we do and we love doing it together.
- We believe the whole is greater than the sum of its parts.
- We can do anything together. We are family.
Since 1971 our approach to business has been simple - help identify the needs of our customers and offer solutions that work. We’re committed to providing superior real estate services that exceed our customer’s expectations and build relationships that stand the test of time. We provide an equal employment opportunity to all persons. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against because of race, creed, origin, marital status, sexual orientation, age, otherwise qualified disabled or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
To Join Our Team:
If you’re interested in working for a truly dynamic, fun company with the most talented people in the industry, please click here to submit your resume today.
- College student seeking a career in real estate, construction management, real estate research, or property management.
- Experience with Microsoft Office suite – Publisher, Excel, Outlook, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Highly organized and capable of meeting deadlines.
- Able to undertake multiple projects and manage shifting priorities.
- Strong communications skills and customer focus.
- Entrepreneurial mindset – Loves to be challenged, determined to win, puts clients and teammates first, collaborative, and operates on trust (not fear).
- High integrity – Trusted, direct, truthful. Embodies confidence and admits mistakes.