Construction Project Manager
Vision, innovation, design, and teamwork may be how you construct a building; we also believe it is how you build a company. At Inland Construction we don’t just build structures ~ we build relationships. Join our entrepreneurial visionary team as a Commercial Project Manager. Compensation range $80,000 and up DOQ. Full medical, dental, Paid time off, 401K plan and flexible summer hour schedule.
To join our company today please email your salary requirements and resume to email@example.com.
- Minimum of 5-10 years commercial project management experience
- Strong, timely and efficient written and verbal communication skills
- Solid ground up experience; residential, commercial, retail, office, all a plus
- Ability to embrace an in - house sales team of brokers and property managers; and work collaboratively with them
- Strong multitasker capable of running several jobs simultaneously
- Foundation to oversee all components of project from permit to punch list
- Strong computer skills including MS Office, Excel, Project, Sage, and bidding software
- Desire to challenge status quo and think outside the box
- Construction Management or related degree – preferred