Construction Team Coordinator
Vision, innovation, design and teamwork may be how you construct a building; we also believe it is how you build a company. At Inland Construction we don’t just build structures ~ we build relationships. Join our visionary group as we seek a Team Coordinator. Inland Construction is a leading SE Wisconsin based construction firm with 45 years of experience constructing quality commercial office, industrial, retail and multi-family projects. Our group relies on a strong Team Coordinator to keep our projects running smoothly; as well as interface with our subcontractors and clients in a professional manner.
As the Team Coordinator, this position maintains responsibility for many critical details that are vitally important to the success of our Construction Team and their projects. A strong multi-tasker who enjoys a fast faced and diverse daily work-day is an ideal candidate for this role. Prior experience within the construction industry is highly desirable. A successful candidate will be highly self-motivated and not afraid to take charge as needed. Strong problem solving and math aptitude skills are required. A solid general accounting background and desire to perform data entry with minimal errors are key to the success of this role. Daily responsibility for phone/email correspondence for the team. A successful candidate must be hands on, willing to jump in and see team projects through to completion. Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills with strong MS office skills. Familiarity or prior experience with SAGE 300 Construction and Real Estate and NEXUS Payables systems a plus.
Please submit resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Tracking of Lien Waivers
- Entering invoices into SAGE database
- Filing of invoices
- Run financial and other reports using SAGE database
- Maintain subcontractor list
- Order office supplies as needed
- Order subcontractor certificates of Insurance
- Maintain accurate COI data in SAGE database
- Coordinate overnight and messenger service as needed
- Maintain required business documents per requirements of State of Wisconsin
- Generate AIA contract data as requested in timely manner
- Obtain building permits
- Create and manage documents in MS Office and Adobe programs
- Maintain and issue purchase order and change order numbers
- Track and maintain electronic project directory with accuracy
- Create and organize job storage boxes at commencement of each project
- Track and record superintendent job safety reports
- Track and record team use of paid time off per company policy