Human Resources Manager -- Inland/Colliers International | Wisconsin
Are you interested in shaping a company and helping build careers? If so, we are looking for the right person to join our team as the Human Resources Manager. The Human Resource Manager is responsible for the overall administration, coordination and evaluation of the human resource function. Generally, this role is responsible for attracting, motivating, and retaining the organization’s talent through the planning and delivery of human resource programs, services, and support.
This is a broad generalist role that will be responsible for hiring, recruiting, staffing, talent and performance, benefits, facilitating the semi-monthly payroll, and revising the handbook.
At Inland, we believe culture is what truly makes us unique, so we are not only seeking a candidate with the right experience, but also an individual that aligns with our core values.
Inland Companies and Colliers International | Wisconsin is the largest full-service real estate firm in Wisconsin with expertise in Commercial Real Estate Brokerage, Property Management, Investment Services, Real Estate Development, and Construction. Our company is built on the virtue of INTEGRITY and is based on three principles - "Warrior Spirit", "Empathy", and "Better Together"
Our benefits package includes the following:
- Three medical plan options.
- Dental and vision coverage.
- Flexible spending plan.
- Short term and long-term disability coverage.
- Medical deductible reimbursement program.
- 401(k) participation beginning with your first paycheck.
- Company paid life insurance.
- Educational assistance.
- Ample Paid Time Off (PTO) and 9.5 paid company holidays.
- Summer Friday hours and "Flex-Mode" during the winter holidays.
- Fitness center membership.
Since 1971 our approach to business has been simple - help identify the needs of our customers and offer solutions that work. We’re committed to providing superior real estate services that exceed our customer’s expectations and build relationships that stand the test of time.
Colliers International provides equal employment opportunity to all persons. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against because of race, creed, origin, marital status, sexual orientation, age, otherwise qualified disabled or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you’re interested in working for a truly dynamic, fun company with the most talented people in the industry, please submit your resume today – click here
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management, Business (w/HR concentration), or related degree is required.
- Requires five to seven years of human resource experience – preferably in a generalist type role.
- PHR and/or SHRM-CP certification preferred, but not required.
- Experience administering payroll preferred.
- Experience interviewing, recruiting, hiring and onboarding.
- Knowledge of 401k, health and wellness plan, flexible spending account, FMLA, and COBRA administration.
- Proficient with MS Office suite.
- Entrepreneurial mindset – Loves to be challenged, determined to win, bottom-line oriented, puts clients and teammates first, and operates on trust (not fear).
- Better Together – Enjoys working together, and believes the whole is better than the sum of the parts.
- Shares information internally and externally in a timely manner; clear, concise, and accurate communication (written/verbal), and establishes and maintains effective customer relationships.
- Able to undertake multiple projects, manage shifting priorities, and handle heavy workload.
- Is easy to approach and talk to and spends the extra effort to put others at ease.