Real Estate Management Services (REMS) Team Coordinator - Colliers International | Wisconsin
We are looking for the right person to join our Milwaukee office as a REMS Team Coordinator. This role supports our Property Managers and helps ensure we provide a world-class experience for our office, commercial, and residential tenants.
As a successful REMS Team Coordinator, you will help procure competitive bids and prepare service agreements with vendors and service providers, maintain our vendor and tenant database, work with internal and external stakeholders to ensure the timely completion of work orders and building projects, and be responsible for a variety of accounts receivable functions. In addition, this role is part of a team that provides backup coverage for our receptionist.
At Colliers, we believe culture is what truly makes us unique, so we are not only seeking a candidate with the right experience, but also an individual that aligns with our core values.
To Join Our Team:
If you’re interested in working for a truly dynamic, fun company with the most talented people in the industry, please submit your resume today – https://colliers-international-wisconsin.workable.com/jobs/682502
Who We Are:
Inland Companies and Colliers International | Wisconsin is the largest full-service real estate firm in Wisconsin with expertise in Commercial Real Estate Brokerage, Property Management, Investment Services, Real Estate Development, and Construction.
Our company is built on the virtue of INTEGRITY and is based on three principles.
- We desire to be challenged, love the pursuit and are determined to win.
- We commit to being our best.
- We are enterprising. We imagine, create and innovate.
- We put others first – our team mates and our clients.
- We value EQ over IQ.
- We operate on trust, not fear.
- We love what we do and we love doing it together.
- We believe the whole is greater than the sum of its parts.
- We can do anything together. We are family.
Since 1971 our approach to business has been simple - help identify the needs of our customers and offer solutions that work. We’re committed to providing superior real estate services that exceed our customer’s expectations and build relationships that stand the test of time.
Colliers International provides equal employment opportunity to all persons. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against because of race, creed, origin, marital status, sexual orientation, age, otherwise qualified disabled or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
- 2+ years of experience in customer service, property management or real estate.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, but not required.
- Experience with Microsoft Office suite with specific strength in Excel to develop and utilize spreadsheets.
- Familiar with property management and accounting software such as Yardi, MRI, Kardin, or Argus Enterprise.
- Familiar with property facility management software such as Argus Anywhere, Facility Dude, or MRI Workspeed.
- Familiar with database and project management software such as Smart Sheet.
- Highly organized and capable of meeting strict deadlines.
- Able to undertake multiple projects, manage shifting priorities, and handle a heavy workload.
- Strong communications skills and customer focus.
- Entrepreneurial mindset – Loves to be challenged, determined to win, puts clients and teammates first, collaborative, and operates on trust (not fear).
- High integrity – Trusted, direct, truthful. Embodies confidence and admits mistakes.