Social Media Intern
We are looking for the right person to join our Milwaukee office as a Social Media Intern for the Fall 2017 semester. This is an outstanding opportunity to put into practice the social media principals and concepts you’ve developed while working side by side with marketing professionals.
The Social Media Intern will collaborate with internal stakeholders across the Inland family of companies to identify relevant stories and develop engaging content for distribution through a variety of social media platforms.
At Inland and Colliers, we believe culture is what truly makes us unique, so we are not only seeking a candidate with the right professional goals, but also an individual who aligns with our core values.
To Join Our Team:
If you’re interested in working for a truly dynamic, fun company with the most talented people in the industry, click here to submit your resume today.
Who We Are:
Inland Companies and Colliers International | Wisconsin is the largest full-service real estate firm in Wisconsin with expertise in Commercial Real Estate Brokerage, Property Management, Investment Services, Real Estate Development, and Construction.
Our company is built on the virtue of INTEGRITY and is based on three principles.
- We desire to be challenged, love the pursuit and are determined to win.
- We commit to being our best.
- We are enterprising. We imagine, create and innovate.
- We put others first – our team mates and our clients.
- We value EQ over IQ.
- We operate on trust, not fear.
- We love what we do and we love doing it together.
- We believe the whole is greater than the sum of its parts.
- We can do anything together. We are family.
Since 1971 our approach to business has been simple - help identify the needs of our customers and offer solutions that work. We’re committed to providing superior real estate services that exceed our customer’s expectations and build relationships that stand the test of time.
We provide an equal employment opportunity to all persons. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against because of race, creed, origin, marital status, sexual orientation, age, otherwise qualified disabled or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Student working towards a degree in Marketing, Graphic Design, Public Relations, or related degree.
- Experience with Microsoft Office suite – Publisher, Excel, Outlook, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Must have knowledge of Twitter, Facebook, Google+ and other social media platforms – including best practices, audience, etc.
- Highly organized and capable of meeting deadlines.
- Able to undertake multiple projects and manage shifting priorities.
- Strong communications skills and customer focus.
- Entrepreneurial mindset – Loves to be challenged, determined to win, puts clients and teammates first, collaborative, and operates on trust (not fear).
- High integrity – Trusted, direct, truthful. Embodies confidence and admits mistakes.