Commercial Real Estate Broker (Retail, Industrial, and Office) – Colliers International | Wisconsin
We are looking for dynamic self-starters to join our fast-paced Milwaukee team as real estate brokers in our retail, industrial, and office practice areas. These roles work directly with tenants, landlords, buyers, and sellers to provide guidance and support related to their real estate and space needs while ensuring seamless real estate transactions.
These are full-time business opportunities in which income is based 100% on commissioned sales. You will be part of a winning brokerage team while working individually to achieve your personal business plan. Responsibilities include assisting Principals and Senior Brokers in the marketing, leasing, and sales of listed properties. Daily duties will include cold calling, developing marketing plans and strategies, preparing proposals, prospect mailings, demographic analysis, and database management.
At Colliers International | Wisconsin, we believe culture is what truly makes us unique, so we are not only seeking candidates with the right experience, but also individuals who align with our core values.
To Join Our Team:
If you’re interested in working for a truly dynamic, fun company with the most talented people in the industry, please submit your resume today – click here
- Prior sales experience preferred.
- Degree in business or marketing preferred, but not required.
- A driven self-starter with a current Wisconsin real estate salesperson license.
- Highly organized and capable of meeting deadlines.
- Comfort with Microsoft Office, Internet research, and financial calculator.
- Strong verbal and writing skills.
- Willingness to work nights and weekends as needed.
- Familiarity with greater Milwaukee area and Wisconsin.
- Entrepreneurial mindset – Loves to be challenged, determined to win, puts clients and teammates first, collaborative, and operates on trust (not fear).
- High integrity – Trusted, direct, truthful. Embodies confidence and admits mistakes.
- Reliable vehicle/transportation.