Residential Property Manager – Colliers International | Wisconsin
We are looking for the right person to join our team as a Residential Property Manager. This role plays a key part in creating our growing residential management platform and helps ensure we provide a world-class experience for our residential clients and their residents.
As a successful Residential Property Manager, you will manage a single residential community. You will assume fiduciary responsibility and ensure this community is operating in alignment with the owner’s goals and objectives. You will provide a high degree of customer service and ultimately build strong relationships with the owner and the residents at this community.
At Inland, we believe culture is what truly makes us unique, so we are not only seeking a candidate with the right experience, but also an individual that aligns with our core values.
If you’re interested in working for a truly dynamic, fun company with the most talented people in the industry, please submit your resume today –CLICK HERE
- 5+ years of experience managing residential real estate (e.g., apartments, condominium).
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, but not required.
- Real estate license required as by state law.
- Industry specific certifications such as ARM, CPM, and/or RPA preferred.
- Experience with Microsoft Office suite with specific strength in Excel to develop and utilize complex spreadsheets.
- Familiar with property management and accounting software such as Yardi, MRI, Kardin, or Argus Enterprise.
- Familiar with property facility management software such as Argus Anywhere, Facility Dude, or MRI Workspeed.
- Familiar with database and project management software such as Smart Sheet.
- Highly organized and capable of meeting strict deadlines.
- Able to undertake multiple projects, manage shifting priorities, and handle a heavy workload.
- Strong communications skills and customer focus.
- Entrepreneurial mindset – Loves to be challenged, determined to win, puts clients and teammates first, collaborative, and operates on trust (not fear).
- High integrity – trusted, direct, truthful. Embodies confidence and admits mistakes.